Treat yourself to an easy cooking day.
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 14oz jar of pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 medium onion-chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms-thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper-chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Boil pasta until al dente or to your liking.
- Drain pasta and mix with the pizza sauce.
- Place the pasta mix in a 9×13 inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Top the pasta with the meat, then with the vegetables.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While dish is still warm, top with the cheese. Return to oven until cheese is fully melted.
This is a sweet summer snack. Also for a potluck or family dinner where everyone may not want a lettuce salad.
- 1 6-oz package cherry or black cherry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 21-oz can crushed pineapple, juice-pack,drained
- 1 15oz can blueberries, drained. Or 2 cups fresh blueberries.
- Dissolve the gelatin in hot water.
- In a 9×13 glass baking dish pour in the gelatin, then add the pineapple and blueberries.
- Place in refrigerator until jelled.
***EASY APPLE COBBLER***
- 1 20 oz can apple pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- Combine the apple pie filling and the cinnamon.
- Pour into an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Combine the baking mix and sugar.
- Stir in the milk.
- Spread the baking mix evenly over the top of the apples. Like a pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Test to confirm crust is fully cooked.
Also use other pie filling, such as cherry or blueberry.
SOME DAYS YOU JUST WANT DINNER EASY!