THREE PARADES IN TANGLEWOOD TONIGHT!
THREE PARADES WILL GO THROUGH ALL OF TANGLEWOOD TONIGHT! Between the hour from 6:00-7:00pm, three separate parades will pass by your house. Cheer them on with bells and whistles and noisemakers!! After all three have gone by, come up to the clubhouse to join us for hot chocolate and donuts! Bring your wrapped White Elephant gift (optional) for more fun! Only a few streets will be missed: Easy Street, a portion of Running Deer, Koala Ct, Wallaby Way, Crocodile Ct and Alligator Alley…but all three parades will pass right near by.
IF YOU’RE IN THE PARADE…
- Line up at the clubhouse beginning at 5:15pm on Thurs, Dec 14.
- When you arrive to line up, FIRST stop to collect your door prize ticket and turn in your White Elephant at the van parked by the Putting Green.
- There will be 3 parade routes; each line of golf carts will do a different route but all routes will do the entire park. Spectators will see THREE parades tonight.
- If you want to be with your friends, line up behind each other.
- Time for pictures and frivolity.
- First line of carts departs at 6:00 pm.
- The route is displayed in the lobby. (If someone veers off the route, don’t follow them. They could be making a potty stop!!)
- After the parade, come into the clubhouse for refreshments and gift exchange.
If you want participate but don’t want to be in the parade, that’s great! Just bring your White Elephant gift (optional) and come to the clubhouse around 6:45pm.
This is an annual event and always a lot of fun. Don’t miss it.