These 3 recipes are quick to fix and you probably have the ingredients in your pantry….
- 1 Cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 Package 4 serving instant pudding-which ever flavor you desire. Vanilla, chocolate, or lemon
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup cooking oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Add a little milk until batter is mixed together.
- Roll the batter into balls and place on un greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten cookies with fork.
- Bake 12 minutes or until fully cooked.
****3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy****
- 1 Pound white candy coating ( fully chopped)
- 1 1/2 Cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 Cups chocolate chips
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chopped candy coating. Microwave coating at 1 minute intervals; then stir until smooth. Takes about 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter, then thinly spread onto a foil or waxed paper lined baking sheet. Lining should extend over edges of pan.
- In another micro-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate chips over the candy coating mixture. Cut through mixture with a knife to swirl the chocolate
- Chill until firm.
- Break into pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
****FRUIT CRUMB DESSERT****
- 1/2 Cup cold butter
- 1 Package yellow cake mix(regular size)
- 1 Can your choice of pie filling(cherry or blueberry)
- Add a half teaspoon of extract for flavor
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into cake mix until crumbly. Add 1/2 teaspoon of extract.
- Set aside 1 cup of mixture for topping.
- Pat remaining crumbs onto the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a greased 13×9″ baking pan.
- Spread pie filling over crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, then cut into pieces.
SIT BACK TAKE IT EASY AND ENJOY YOUR TREATS