- 2 Cups flour
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1Teaspoon baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 20-oz can crushed pineapple in its own juice
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased and floured 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes
****FRUIT AND CREAM****
Easy and delightfully light dessert
- 1 Cup low fat milk
- 1/8 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 Teaspoon almond extract
- 2 Cups fresh or de thawed frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, blueberries)
- Combine milk, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Stir in almond extract.
- Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Place 1/2 cup fruit in individual dessert dishes.
- Pour cream mixture over each serving of fruit.
Only 2 ingredients(plus your favorite add-ins)
- 2 Large overly ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 Cups quick oats
Your favorite add-ins(you choose)
- 1/4 Cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 Cup chocolate chips
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or syrup
- 1/4 Cup nutella
- 1/4 Cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 Cup chopped nuts(almonds, walnuts)
- 1/3 Cup dried fruit(cranberries, raisins)
- 1/2 Teaspoons extract (vanilla or almond)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a shallow bowl.
- Add in oats and mix well to combine.
- Add your add-ins.
- Grease an 8×8 square baking pan.
- Spread oat mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and just set to the touch.
- Cool on wire rack
Dessert and low fat-now that’s a Winner!