***PUMPKIN SPICE***-Cookies or Muffins- Your Choice!
- 1 15oz can pure pumpkin
- 1 Box Spice cake mix
- 1 Cup chocolate chips or 1/2 cup chopped nuts(walnuts, pecans) whatever you like.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place pumpkin and cake mix in a large bowl
- Beat until smooth and fully combined. It will be thick
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
For cookies: Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Scoop heaping tablespoons full onto cookie sheet
Pat down with flour coated fork
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until just firm
For Muffins: Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners
Scoop batter into cups
Bake about 20 minutes or until top springs back when pressed or toothpick test
Note: I made half and half; a batch of cookies and a tin of muffins
Remember the chocolate milk you loved as a kid? The chocolate powder was QUICK. It’s still available on the supermarket shelf. Now you can have it anytime you crave it. Just 3 ingredients is all you need. Only really 2-I don’t count the salt.
***CHOCOLATE MILK POWDER***
- 2/3 Cup white sugar
- 1/3 Cup cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients
- Stir until well combined
- Store in container with lid
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons in a glass
- Add a small amount of hot water to the powder and stir well
- Add 1 cup of milk -Stir again
***2 INGREDIENT FUDGE***
- 2 Cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8×8 square pan with pieces of parchment paper or heavy foil. Grease liner. Allow liner to drape over the sides of the pan.
- Place both ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes-Stopping and stirring every 30 seconds. Until chips are melted.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator at least 1 1/2 hours.
- Carefully lift fudge out of pan using sides of paper or foil as handles.
- Place on cutting board. Cut into 16 squares.
Nuts or raisins can be added. I made half plain and half with walnuts
EASY IS THE RECIPE FOR TODAY