Step up to the bar for a quick snack
****3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares****
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Honey or Corn Syrup
- 1 1/2 to 2 Cups Quick Oats(you decide more or less oats to your liking)
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil. Let sides of foil hang over sides for easy removal.
- Spray pan lightly with non-stick spray.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey or corn syrup until smooth(It can be either in the microwave or stove top)
- Combine melted mixture with oats.
- Add any add-in’s you like. I added chocolate chips-the chips melted(but that’s ok)
- Dried fruit, raisins, chia seeds, flax seeds.
- Press mixture into prepared pan-refrigerate until set. Cut into squares
*****Chocolate Oatmeal Bars****
- 1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Stick Margarine or Butter
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Cups Quick Oats
- Line a 9×9 or 13×9 pan with foil and spray lightly with non stick spray(Pan size determines how thick you want your bars).
- In a large saucepan , add the sugar, cocoa, and milk.
- Stir gently.
- Bring to a gentle boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 1 minute.
- Stir occasionally.
- Add butter or margarine, peanut butter, vanilla, and quick oats.
- Smooth into prepared pan.
- Cool in refrigerator until set. Cut into to squares. Bars can be frozen also.
****Graham and Peanut Butter Snacks****
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter(Melted) I used margarine
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs(I used a rolling pin with 8 crackers in a zip lock baggie)
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter + 2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter(Divided)
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Line a 8×8 square baking pan lined with parchment paper or foil. Let the edges hang over sides and spray with non stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together melted butter or margarine, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 1/2 Cup peanut butter.(Mixture will be thick)
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a large heat-proof measuring cup, place the chocolate chips and divided 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Microwave in 20 second intervals, until melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread chocolate over Peanut Butter mixture.(smooth out)
- Chill in refrigerator until set-at least 1 hour.
Grab an easy snack any time of day…