Sometimes you want a hot, sweet drink.
****PEPPERMINT MOCHA COFFEE****
- 1 Cup strong brewed coffee(To make strong brewed coffee: double the amount of coffee you normally use)
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup sugar (to your taste)
- 2 Tablespoons baking cocoa
- 3 hard peppermint candy disks or candy canes (finely crushed) Use the thick end of a butter knife or rolling pin
- In a small saucepan bring to a simmer over medium heat the milk, sugar and peppermints-stir to combine.
- Reduce heat and continue to stir until mints have dissolved.
- Add the cocoa and stir until completely mixed.
- Combine with your pre made coffee.
- 1/2 Cup Strong brewed coffee or hot strong instant coffee
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon caramel syrup
- Sweetener to taste(I use brown sugar)
- Dash salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat for 3 minutes(milk will foam up)
- Pour into coffee cup.
- 1 1/2 Cups crushed ice
- 1 Cup cold strong coffee
- 1 Cup cream or milk
- 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce or syrup
- Blend crushed ice, coffee, cream or milk, and caramel in a blender until frothy.
- Or add all ingredients in a leak proof jar with lid and shake till foamy.
- 1 Cup cold coffee
- 1 Cup Crushed ice
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Sweetener to taste
- In blender or lidded glass jar combine crushed ice, milk, chocolate syrup, and sweetener-blend or shake-shake-shake…
With Florida’s cold mornings and hot afternoons, you can enjoy coffee anytime of the day: