1 easy recipe 3 different desserts
****ECLAIR DINNER DESSERT****
- 1 Individual package graham crackers
- 1 (3oz) Package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 1/2 (8oz) container frozen whipped topping(THAWED)
- 1/2 (16oz) container prepared chocolate frosting
- Line bottom of a 8×8 square pan with graham crackers
- In a large bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well.
- Mix whipped topping into pudding mixture
- Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer
- Top with another layer of graham crackers
- Spread remaining pudding over crackers
- Top with the final layer of graham crackers
- Remove lid and foil covering from frosting mix
- Heat in microwave oven for 15 to 30 seconds
- Spread thin glaze on eclair cake. (If frosting gets too thick, microwave a few seconds more)
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight to let graham crackers soften.
NOTE: The pudding and whipped topping without the graham crackers makes a nice change from plain pudding. Also try chocolate pudding.
October Gnome-Finding Hint:
Oh give me a home to find a gnome
Where the butterflies flit through this poem…
The golfer stands tall
To swing at the ball
The water hazard is there if it roams.
****EASY ECLAIR PIE****
- In a pre baked pie shell of your choice
- Make your pudding and whipped topping mixture
- Fill pie shell
- Melt your chocolate frosting and cover pie filling(Nice change from chocolate pie)
- Refrigerate until set
****PEANUT BUTTER ECLAIR DESSERT****
Add 1/4 cup peanut butter for a different dessert