Notification from: Tanglewood
Again, we cannot thank you enough for your part in helping keep the community safe and your patience to ensure we do our part. We know many have been anxious for the fitness center to reopen and we are pleased to announce we will be opening the fitness center with the safety protocol listed below.
We ask that you follow the new safety protocol and keep in mind we have many residents at a high risk level in our community, and although you may feel safe, we need to respect our neighbors. We ask that you practice social distancing and stay 6’ apart from anyone not in your household at all times. Water stations will not be operational; therefore, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottles. Although we do have a cleaning and sanitation plan in place, we encourage you to bring your own cleaning supplies.
Fitness Centers will open with the following safety protocols:
* If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as feeling sick, coughing, have a fever, difficulty breathing or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive within the last two weeks, please do not enter the Fitness Center.
* Hours will be Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday 3 PM to 8 PM and Saturday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8 AM to 1 PM.
* Capacity in the Fitness Center will be limited to 6 residents at a time.
* Residents are asked to limit their time in the Fitness Center to 1 hour to give others the opportunity to use it.
* The Fitness Center will be deep cleaned during the mid-day closure and again at the end of the day.You are encouraged to bring your own cleaning supplies to wipe down equipment before and after each use.Please be careful when cleaning electrical equipment or touchscreens.These electrical areas should be lightly wiped with a damp, but not saturated paper towel.
* Due to time and occupancy restraints, the Fitness Center will be for residents only. Guests outside of Hometown America will not be permitted to use the Fitness Center until further notice.
* Some equipment may be disabled for social distancing purposes.Please do not remove signage, plug them in or relocate equipment.
* Please remember hand washing is the best deterrent for COVID-19. Avoid touching your face and wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the equipment.
Enjoy your Fitness Center, but please be safe. Hometown is excited to be able to open the Fitness Centers, however if we find the safety protocol is not being followed, we reserve the right to close it to keep residents safe.