Notification from: Tanglewood
Thank you to everyone that has safely and respectfully enjoyed using the pool and other outdoor amenities. Once again, we are thrilled to be able to share exciting news. Effective Wednesday July 1st we will be opening indoor facilities with the following safety protocols and limitations:
* If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as feeling sick, coughing, have a fever, difficulty breathing or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive within the last two weeks, please do not attend the event.
* All facility use will be by reservation only, regardless of the group size, activity or room needed.
* Please call Billie at 863-402-0763 for reservation. Reservations will be made one week at a time.
* We strongly recommend groups of less than 20 people.Groups of 50 people or less will be allowed with community approval as long as 6’ social distancing from any person not of the same household can be maintained.
* Residents are responsible for wiping down any objects or materials touched before leaving with sanitized wipes.
* Hand sanitizer must be used upon entry.
* A mask will be required while inside the building.
* Woodshop-Can be used by reservation only. Please call Billie 863-402-0763.
* Billiards – can be played with those of the same household only.We encourage you to bring your own sticks and to clean all pool balls, racks, and other equipment before and after use.
* Darts – we ask that you bring your own darts and practice 6’ distancing at all times and wipe down the board or other shared equipment before and after use.
* Cards – unfortunately, it is not feasible to play 6’ away from other card players.Therefore, we are not able to reinstate cards at this time.
* Library – Can be used by appointment only.Only one person at a time will be permitted.Mask and gloves must be worn entire time you are in the library. Returned books must be placed in the “return” bin only and will be quarantined for 7 days before being placed back in circulation.
* Facility use is for residents only at this time. Guests are not permitted.
* We highly recommend using disposable gloves when playing any games with persons of another household
* Water stations will not be operational; therefore, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottles
* Please remember hand washing is the best deterrent for COVID-19. Avoid touching your face and wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the equipment.
We are following the state’s phased reopening guidelines but please remember that the virus is still very present in Florida, and we all must do our part to keep ourselves and those around us safe. All individuals over the age of 65 and all individuals of any age with high-risk health conditions should limit personal interactions outside of the home and take all measures to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Please be safe and practice CDC recommended procedures in all that you do when outside of your home including:
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based (at least 60%) hand sanitizer.
* Avoid close contact with others by keeping at least 6’ distance between other people.
* Stay home if you are sick. If you have a fever, please stay home until you are fever-free for 72-hours without the use of fever-reducing medication.
* Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze, or use a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using disinfectant cleaning spray or disinfectant wipes.
* Monitor your health and be alert for fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19.