We are so excited for the holidays! We’ve seen Boo Baskets at doorsteps and decorations throughout the community. After such a tough and uncertain year, we are hoping this holiday season will bring more joy than usual!
We know many communities are starting to plan holiday festivities and wanted to share some news about indoor events. We will now allow food at indoor events with the following protocol:
* Mask must be worn if not seated and eating.
* If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as feeling sick, coughing, have a fever, difficulty breathing or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive within the last two weeks, please do not attend the event.
* All facility use will be by reservation only, regardless of the group size, activity or room needed.
* We strongly recommend groups of less than 20 people. Groups of 50 people or less will be allowed with community approval as long as 6’ social distancing from any person not of the same household can be maintained.
* Residents are responsible for wiping down any objects or materials touched before leaving with sanitized wipes.
* Hand sanitizer must be used upon entry.
* Facility use is for residents only at this time. Guest are not permitted.
* Disposable gloves are required when handling food
* We highly suggest food is served and not provided buffet style
* Water stations will not be operational; therefore, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottles
* Please remember hand washing is the best deterrent for COVID-19. Avoid touching your face and wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the equipment.
Thank you for your continual help by following protocol to keep your friends, neighbors and the staff healthy!