A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GARAGE SALE!
SATURDAY, MARCH 27 starting at 9 am
Sell your items from your own driveway and residence.
Restricted to TANGLEWOOD RESIDENTS ONLY
Sun n Lake Security will be posted at the gate.
Wear your Tanglewood badge. Get to know each other.
- Sell from the convenience of your own home
- No need to lug items away from your home.
- Avoid large groups of people
- After you set up, you can sell for the rest of the day (limited to March 27 only)
- County permits are required for each household. Diversions is part of the TMAC corporation. It is our responsibility to do what is right and legal. Diversions will pick up the required permits for EACH Seller.
- Fee to participate is $10. This covers your permit and placement on “Sellers map” and registry. This small fee will prevent us, and YOU, from violations and possible penalties.
- Since our Garage Sale will be for TANGLEWOOD ONLY, you will not have buyers from “outside”
SELLERS – Diversions will collect $10 from each Seller. This fee will cover the permit fee, along with creating a Tanglewood map with all sellers marked so it’s easy for buyers to find you. These maps will be made available to everyone before the sale. You can also put a balloon, flag, or whatever on your lamp post so you stand out.
IF you are in need of a table from which to display your items, you can “rent” 1-2 tables for $5 each. Tables will be delivered and picked up if you can’t get one yourself at the Clubhouse.
Set up early at your house. Buyers will be there EARLY!
BUYERS – Golf Carts ONLY to avoid traffic and parking issues. ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING on driveways and lawns!! Please be courteous and respectful. If items purchased cannot be put on your golf cart arrange pick up after 1 pm with your vehicle.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Come to the Bash area, Feb 22, March 8, and March 15, 9am-11am, Deadline to register is March 15.
Whether a Seller or Buyer, we strongly encourage following the CDC guidelines as we fight this virus!
Any questions, please contact Bill Rulli, Chair of Garage Sales. Email him at DiversionsCommittee@AOL.com.