We are very happy to announce that beginning Monday, May 3 the community offices will be open to visitors. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and patience over the past year as new protocols were implemented to keep residents and staff safe. Thanks in large part to your support, we are proud to say that no Hometown community became a COVID hot spot. Let’s keep it that way!
As we begin this phase of re-opening, it’s critically important that everyone acknowledge and adhere to the new safety protocols we’ve put in place for office visits. Please take a few minutes to acquaint yourself with the guidelines outlined below. There will be no exceptions to these rules.
Office Safety Protocols
* Visitors will need to make an appointment to visit the office.
* Visitors will be asked and need to be able to answer NO to the following questions within 24 hours of an in-person appointment:
* ○ Do you feel sick today or have you felt sick within the last 14 days?
* ○ Have you been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
* ○ In the past 14 days have you been identified as a close contact to someone with COVID-19?
* Masks must be worn at all times by Hometown team members and visitors. It is still our company policy that team members wear masks when indoors (unless they are in a private office) or when they are outdoors and cannot maintain 6 feet of social distance. Disposable masks will be available at the office if visitors forget their mask.
* Hand sanitizer will be available in the designated meeting space, and visitors will be asked to sanitize before the meeting.
* Depending on the community, visitors may be hosted in the office, the clubhouse or another location, depending on the size of the group in order to accommodate 6 feet social distancing.
We continue to be available by phone or video conference if you are not comfortable with in person meetings, if you are unable to wear a mask, or answer NO to the screening questions.
Thank you in advance for your continued cooperation and consideration for our team and fellow residents.
We look forward to seeing you in-person very soon!