Good afternoon Tanglewood Residents,
On May 13 , 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local laws. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated:
* Two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or
* Two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
What does this mean for you as a resident?
As COVID-19 vaccines are readily available, more Hometown America team members are reporting having been vaccinated and cases have continued to decline. Effective June 11, 2021, fully vaccinated team members are no longer required to wear a mask while working independently or with other team members. Since the vaccination status of residents, and other property visitors may be unknown, to protect Hometown’s team members, the following protocols must be followed:
* When interacting indoors with, or outdoors within 6 ft., residents, property visitors, and all team members, regardless of vaccination status, should wear a mask.
* Residents and other property visitors will be asked to wear a mask when visiting Hometown offices and facilities if coming indoors or within 6 feet of team members.
* Disposable masks will be available to residents and visitors who do not have their own upon arrival.
* If a resident or visitor refuses or is unable to wear a mask, then the visit will be rescheduled via phone or video.
We sincerely appreciate your continued patience and cooperation. Together, we can take responsibility for our health and the health of our loved ones and work to keep our friends, family and community safe.